Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Screen Diagonal:||23.8 Inch||Structures:||G+G|
|Outline Dimensio:||548.0*330.5mm||Module View Area:||527.04*296.46mm|
|Interface Mode:||USB/IIC/RS232||Warranty:||1 Year|
|Screen size:||21.5 inch|
|Structures:||Cover Glass+ITO Glass|
|IC Controller:||ILITEK 2511|
|Operating System:||XP win7,8 Android Linux|
|System Driver:||No need(USB plug and play)|
Structure & Operating Principle:
Capacitive touch screen is a piece of 2 layer of compound glass with double side transparent conductive coating that conducts a continuous electrical current across the sensor.
There is electrode pattern printed along the edges distributes a low voltage filed over the conductive layer.
The human body is also an electrical device which has stored electrons and therefore also exhibits capacitance.
When a finger touches the screen and draws a minute amount of current to the point of contact ,creating a voltage drop.
The current flow from each corner is proportional to the distance to the touch point. During a touch , capacitance forms between the finger and the sensor grid. The touch location is calculated from the changing electrical characteristics of the sensor grid.
Projected Capacitive touch screen Benefits:
1. Response speed fast, smooth touch.
2. Flat panel, more high-end atmosphere, eliminating infrared touch screen surface with a groove edges are not allowed to shortcomings.
3. Any point can withstand more than 50 million times touch.
4. Explosion-proof and durable, scratch-resistant, anti-collision, anti-radiation within the core capacitive touch ensure stable, anti-interference ability.
5. Operating systems strong compatibility.
6. Intelligent automatic calibration, use forinternal / external variety of environments.
7.Long life, low maintenance costs.
Touch Screen All in one Computers
Touch Screen laptop
Industrial Control industry
Gaming Lottery ect
Banking / Fanancial System
Samples in stock: 1~3 working days.
Customized project: 10~15days for samples.
Mass production: 10~18days
1. How about Sample lead time ?
-------Custom samples 12-18work-days,standard samples 5~10work-days.
2. How about mass production lead time ?
------ 15 days after sample confirmed.
------Usually we deliver our goods by DHL,UPS, FedEx etc.
4. Payment term?
------ T/T or Western Union 30% deposit, 70% balance should be paid before shipment.
5. How about the warranty?
------ Warranty 1year.