|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||ROHS SGS ISO9001|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1/PCS|
|Price:||10-100$/pcs / Negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||Standard Packing With Carton|
|Delivery Time:||5-8 Work Day|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
|Cover Lens:||1.1mm||Outline Dimensio:||361.42*287.42mm|
|Screen size||15.0 inch|
|Structures||Cover Glass+ITO Glass|
|IC Controller||ILITEK 2302|
|Operating System||XP win7,8 Android Linux|
|System Driver||No need(USB plug and play)|
Capacitive Touch Panel is to use the working current of induction of human body.The operational principle of the projected capacitive touch panel: There are two layers of the ITO layer under the surface of glass. This ITO layer respectively forms the electric field of X axis and Y axis, which can keep balance by crossing the surface of the class. Once the fingers approach the glass surface, the fingers and the electrode X axis or Y axis will form a new electric field, which can make the local capacitance change. Then the controller will determine the location based on capacitance changes.
Projected Capacitive touch screen Features:
1) Response speed fast, smooth touch.
2) Flat panel, more high-end atmosphere, eliminating infrared touch screen surface with a groove edges are not allowed to shortcomings.
3) Precision-touch capacitive screen is using the body's current-sensing.
4) Accuracy up to 99% proficient in writing, no break no drift.
5) Any point can withstand more than 50 million times touch.
6) Explosion-proof and durable, scratch-resistant, anti-collision, anti-radiation within the core capacitive touch ensure stable, anti-interference ability.
7) Operating systems strong compatibility.
8) Intelligent automatic calibration, use forinternal / external variety of environments.
9) Long life, low maintenance costs.
G+G means the structure of touch panel using Cover Glass + Sensor Glass. The Sensor Glass have
ITO coating so that it can be sensitive.
Advantages of G+G structure:
(2)Hard and anti-wear surface.The hardness is 6H.
(3)Excellent corrosion resistance.
(4)Sensitive touch and stable performance.
►Vending and ticket sales.
►Gaming, lottery, and amusement.
►Public pay phones.
►Industrial control rooms.
1. How about Sample lead time ?
-------Custom samples 12-18work-days,standard samples 5~10work-days.
2. How about mass production lead time ?
------ 15 days after sample confirmed.
------Usually we deliver our goods by DHL,UPS, FedEx etc.
4: Payment term?
------ T/T or Western Union 30% deposit, 70% balance should be paid before shipment.
5: How about the warranty?
------ Warranty 1year.