|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||ROHS SGS ISO9001|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1/PCS|
|Price:||10-100$/pcs / Negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||Standard Packing With Carton|
|Delivery Time:||5-8 Work Day|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
|Module View Area:||699.4*393.84mm||Touch Points:||1-10|
|Screen size||32.0 inch|
|Structures||Cover Glass+ITO Glass|
|IC Controller||ILITEK 2312|
|Operating System||XP win7,8 Android Linux|
|System Driver||No need(USB plug and play)|
G+G means the structure of touch panel using Cover Glass + Sensor Glass. The Sensor Glass have
ITO coating so that it can be sensitive.
Advantages of G+G structure:
(2)Hard and anti-wear surface.The hardness is 6H.
(3)Excellent corrosion resistance.
(4)Sensitive touch and stable performance.
Projected Capacitive touch screen Features:
1) Response speed fast, smooth touch.
2) Flat panel, more high-end atmosphere, eliminating infrared touch screen surface with a groove edges are not allowed to shortcomings.
3) Precision-touch capacitive screen is using the body's current-sensing.
4) Accuracy up to 99% proficient in writing, no break no drift.
5) Any point can withstand more than 50 million times touch.
6) Explosion-proof and durable, scratch-resistant, anti-collision, anti-radiation within the core capacitive touch ensure stable, anti-interference ability.
7) Operating systems strong compatibility.
8) Intelligent automatic calibration, use forinternal / external variety of environments.
9) Long life, low maintenance costs.
Structure & Operating Principle:
Capacitive touch screen is a piece of 2 layer of compound glass with double side transparent conductive coating that conducts a continuous electrical current across the sensor.
There is electrode pattern printed along the edges distributes a low voltage filed over the conductive layer.
The human body is also an electrical device which has stored electrons and therefore also exhibits capacitance.
When a finger touches the screen and draws a minute amount of current to the point of contact ,creating a voltage drop.
The current flow from each corner is proportional to the distance to the touch point. During a touch ,capacitance forms between the finger and the sensor grid. The touch location is calculated from the changing electrical characteristics of the sensor grid.
►Vending and ticket sales.
►Gaming, lottery, and amusement.
►Public pay phones.
►Industrial control rooms.
1. How about Sample lead time ?
-------Custom samples 12-18work-days,standard samples 5~10work-days.
2. How about mass production lead time ?
------ 15 days after sample confirmed.
------Usually we deliver our goods by DHL,UPS, FedEx etc.
4: Payment term?
------ T/T or Western Union 30% deposit, 70% balance should be paid before shipment.
5: How about the warranty?
------ Warranty 1year.